How we deal with Covid-19
We are very happy to receive our guests in our B&B, obviously within the restrictions laid down by the Dutch Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM).
We have taken the necessary precautions to ensure our guests safety as best we can:
- breakfast can be eaten in the rooms, private patios or loggias; the central breakfast area (De Wei) may be used as well, but only by guests of 1 room at a time.
- use of the kitchen is possible, however restricted to 1 guest per room and never simultaneously.
- the central patio is available to all guests as long as everyone heeds the 1,5 m distance.
- arrival and departure times are coordinated, where possible, to avoid chance meetings of two or more seperatde parties of guests.
- desinfectant gel and tissues are available at the entrance and top of the stairs.
- the door to the breakfast room is wide open so as to ensure limited contact (via doorhandles)
- general toilet is not available, guests are expected to only use the toilet facilities in their own room.
- extra attention is paid to the cleaning and decontamination of all (hand) contact points.
To our guests:
- Stay at home if you suffer from any of the following: Blijf thuis als u een van de volgende klachten heeft: nasal cold (rhinitis), runny nose, sneezing (other than pollen allergies), sore throat, (light) cough, elevated temperatures (exceeding 38 C°). Een hooikoorts-patiënt is met een verklaring van een arts en medicatie welkom.
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 C°/100.40 F°) and/or suffers from shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if someone tested positif for Covid-19 in the past 14 days or if someone still awaits a testresult.
- guests that share a room ought to belong to one household.
- Keep 1,5m distance.
- Sneeze in your elbow.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Dayvisits are not allowed
- At all times follow the instructions of the staff.
- Pay in advance, with pin or use other non-contact means of payment.